Monday, January 11

CAS49 -- Again

I have another quick card for the CAS49 challenge. We had extra time this morning before school, so my little one created this card. He punched out all the hearts (from my Welcome Neighbor pad), and attached them to the whisper white layer (I helped a little). He picked out the ribbon, (I tied it and added the button), and stamped the sentiment (it was already on my desk). We decided to have a Melon background. Didn't he do a good job!!


Thanks for taking a look!!
Corie

Stamps: A Happy Heart
Paper: Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Welcome Neighbor DP
Inks: Basic Black
Extras: Full Heart punch, Pink Gingham ribbon, Latte buttons

8 Comments:

LeAnne said...

Oh my gosh, this is sooooo sweet! Great job from your little guy. I am definitely casing this one! TFS!

Serendipity Stamping said...

Tell you little guy he did a wonderful job on his card. It is simple and sweet.

Joy said...

awesome! love the hearts and they are layered so perfectly! great job little one! this came out so cute and so colorful =)

Misty said...

This card is adorable and simple to execute. Thanks for stopping by!

Julie Marshall said...

How cute...I used to love to craft with my son when he was younger ;) He did a great job! TFS.

Risa said...

Wow....Your son definitely has the "eye" Corie and the results are fantastic!
hugs
Risa:)

kathleenh said...

Corie, this card is fantastic! Your little one did a great job!!!

Alex said...

This card is great, love it's clean and simple style.

Thanks for sharing.

Alex from England x