Monday, January 11

CAS49

Here is a quick card that I created this morning for the CAS49 challenge. We were to cut out any paper elements/designs and attach to our card.


I stamped my image in Staz on Black and then watercolored. I used cameo coral, regal rose, pretty in pink, and a little regal rose. (I did go over the darker lines with my regal rose marker.) I then used my brayer to apply the pretty in pink rectangle, and then stamped my sentiment. My rose was completely dry by this time, so I cut it out and attached it to my card. This card didn't take me very long at all.

Thanks for stopping by!!
Corie

Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral, sentiment
Paper: Whisper White, Watercolor
Inks: Staz on Black, Regal Rose marker
Extras: Brayer, aqua painter

1 Comment:

Risa said...

Your card is gorgeous Corie! The pink and white color combo is awesome and the rose balances everything beautifully!
hugs
Risa:)