Sunday, January 10

FS153

OK, I do not like taking Photos of cards with Purple in them. I could not get a good picture of this card, and I tried over 20 times. This one will have to do, but it does not do this card justice.


This is my card for the Featured Stamper Challenge on SCS today. I CASEd this card that Wendy created. We are to change at least 2 things. I changed the Designer Paper, the sentiment, I made the punches "scalloped", I sponged around the edges, and I used rhinestone brads instead of gold ones -- I think that's it. The gist of the card is still the same.

Stamps: Elegant Thank You
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Orchid Opulence, Whisper White, Cottage Wall DP
Inks: Orchid Opulence, Rich Razzleberry
Extras: Scallop edge and circle punches, Iced Rhinestone brads, Cuttle bug, Beautiful Butterflies die, sponges

5 Comments:

Samm said...

Gorgeous card, very vibrant!

Samm
x

Two Happy Stampers said...

This card is so beautiful! I know what you mean about photographing purple, especially Rich Razzleberry... yours came out looking good! My razzleberry cards end up looking more like maroon or something in photographs... weird. Anyway, great card! =)

Teri said...

Beautiful card Corie! I thought the purple turned out pretty good in your photo...TFS!

Michelle L. said...

This is so pretty, Corie!

Risa said...

Oh my gosh.....your card is beautiful Corie! From where I am sitting your colors are perfect and so balanced! Awesome detailing and the butterfly is beautiful!
hugs
Risa:)