Boy this cold is kicking my butt. It has now gone into my chest. I think yesterday is the first day in over a month that I created only one card. I spent the day yesterday laying on the couch watching TV, which if you know me that's unusual -- I don't watch TV.
- Ruby Red card stock instead of Riding Hood Red
- Black brads are below the image instead of above
- Holiday Lineup Stamp Set instead of Window Dressing
- Did not do the Faux stitching at the top -- although looking at my card maybe I should have
- Scalloped and Large oval instead of Large and Small.
- Added a button to my bow and tied ribbon differently
- Used Simple Stripes BG instead of Classic Stripe
In case you cannot tell the red layer is card stock not DP. I used the Simple Stripe BG stamp to create the plaid background. I haven't used my BG stamps in a while, I think I need to get them out and start using them again.
Stamps: Holiday Lineup, To You & Yours.....Paper: Ruby Red, Basic Black, Whisper White..... Inks: Ruby Red (marker), Pumpkin Pie (marker) Basic Black (ink & marker), Going Grey (sponging).....Extras: Sponges, Black gingham ribbon, Linen Thread, Button, Black Brads, Scallop and Large Oval Punches