Trivial Pursuit -- Can you guess which of the following are true and which are false?
- Apples, not caffeine, are more efficient at waking you up in the morning.
- Alfred Hitchcock didn't have a belly button..
- A pack-a-day smoker will lose approximately 2 teeth every 10 years.
- People do not get sick from cold weather; it's from being indoors a lot more.
- When you sneeze, all bodily functions stop, even your heart!
- Only 7 per cent of the population are lefties.
- Forty people are sent to the hospital for dog bites every minute..
- Babies are born without kneecaps. They don't appear until they are 2-6 years old.
- The average person over 50 will have spent 5 years waiting in lines.
- The toothbrush was invented in 1498.
- The average housefly lives for one month.
- 40,000 Americans are injured by toilets each year.
- A coat hanger is 44 inches long when straightened.
- The average computer user blinks 7 times a minute.
- Your feet are bigger in the afternoon than any other time of day.
- Most of us have eaten a spider in our sleep.
- The REAL reason ostriches stick their head in the sand is to search for water.
- The only two animals that can see behind themselves without turning their heads are the rabbit and the parrot.
- John Travolta turned down the starring roles in 'An Officer and a Gentleman' and 'Tootsie.'
- Michael Jackson owned the rights to the South Carolina State Anthem..
- In most television commercials advertising milk, a mixture of white paint and a little thinner is used in place of the milk.
- Prince Charles and Prince William NEVER travel on the same airplane, just in case there is a crash.
- The first Harley Davidson motorcycle built in 1903 used a tomato can for a carburetor
- Most hospitals make money by selling the umbilical cords cut from women who give birth. They are used in vein transplant surgery.
- Humphrey Bogart was related to Princess Diana. They were 7th cousins.
- If coloring weren't added to Coca-Cola, it would be green.
They are ALL true ..... Now go back and think about #16
Thanks for stopping by! I will have a card a little later today, my batteries are dead in my camera again.