Saturday, January 9

Color Inspiration #105



This is for the color challenge on the Stamping 411 site -- It's Color Inspiration #105. This is the second card that I created with these colors -- Brilliant Blue, Green Galore, and Tempting Turquoise. My camera is acting up and I couldn't get a picture of the first one, hopefully it will work tomorrow. I wasn't happy with the first card that I created so I created a second one similar to a card that I did earlier this week, (which you can see here.)


I colored the stamp in with my markers -- Brilliant Blue, Tempting Turquoise, and Green Galore -- sprayed it with a little water, and then stamped it on the card stock. I think this is called faux watercolor.

Stamps: Upsy Daisy
Paper: Brilliant Blue, Whisper White
Inks: Brilliant Blue, Green Galore, Tempting Turquoise
Extras: Cuttle bug, Finial Press embossing folder, Modern Label punch, dimensionals, water, mat pack, paper piercer

6 Comments:

LeAnne said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! This is stunning! I LOVE these colors--so bright & brilliant! You did an awesome job....I haven't done one of their color challenges yet! SO pretty on a cold cold winter morning!

Allison Rankin said...

Beauteous with the markers...you have more patience than I!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Wow-wee!!! That is gorgeous!
:-)

Rita said...

Luv it Corie! These colors & this technique make this stamp look like a painting...it's gorgeous! great job kiddo!

Jeni C Slack (^0^) said...

Very beautiful card, Corie! Love those blues and turquoise. Thanks for stopping by my page, best ~Jeni

Christi Flores said...

This is beautiful!!!