Saturday, January 9

Color Inspiration #105 -- again

This is the first card that I did for the Color Inspiration Challenge for Stamping 411. I was not happy with this card so I did the Upsy Daisy one that you can see here. Then I read the challenge more closely, and I think that I was supposed to do a boy card, so I really messed up this challenge -- so sorry.


I stamped the butterflies with VersaMark on vellum card stock, embossed them with white powder, and then cut them out. I sponged on the back side of the vellum with green galore. The Bella Toille is embossed too.

Stamps: Dreams du Jour, Bella Toille, En Francais
Paper: Brilliant Blue, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White, Vellum
Inks: Green Galore, VersaMark
Extras: White embossing powder, Heat gun, Scallop and 1-1/4" square punches, sponges, Organdy Ribbon

5 Comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Gorgeous card Corie. Love the background (have that one... need to use it more) and the fabulous colors... pretty butterflies. TFS!

Corinna is Stamptopia.com said...

GORGEOUS!

Rose Ann said...

This is so elegant and beautiful!! I love the colors too!!

Lesley said...

This card is beautiful. I loved the embossed background...wow!

Smiles,
Lesley :)

Michelle L. said...

I love this card, Corie! Great use of the colors.