Thursday, January 7

Another Valentine

I created this card a few days ago. I think it was for one of Taylor's Cupcake challenges, but I cannot remember which one. This card uses the Happy Heart Stamp set, which is the set we are using for this month's project. (See side bar). I think this qualifies for the Little Paper Shop Color Challenge LPSC49.


Stamps: A Happy Heart
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Welcome Neighbor DP
Inks: Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose, Melon Mambo
Extras: Sponges, White Organdy ribbon

4 Comments:

Joy said...

such a cute card and perfect for Valentines day! this came out so cute! love the stamp set and the DP! great job! have a wonderful weekend!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh Corie!! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a sweet comment so I could in turn find you!! I love your style and have signed up to be a follower. Such a beautiful Valentine!! Love your layout and colors!

Allison Rankin said...

This looks great...a super layout for this stamp set!

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is super cute! I love the tic tac toe look!