Thursday, January 7

WT252 & MTSC55

Here is my card for Mercy's Sketch Challenge and today's Way to Use it Challenge on SCS. Today we were to use something new or do a new technique. Well I just picked up this DP from Michael's, so I decided to use that for my new thing.


This sketch was a difficult one -- I've been saying that a lot lately haven't I. I flipped the layout again. I do that a lot too. Maybe I should stop doing the sketch challenges. I think the card is pretty straight forward. I stamped my image, colored him in with my prisma markers, and then cut him out.

Stamps: Froggy Gift
Paper: So Saffron, Bashful Blue, White (PT), " The Glitter Mat Stack" DP
Inks: Tuxedo Black
Extras: Prisma Markers, Circle cutter, SAB Punch

4 Comments:

Denise said...

Corie,
This is so adorable! Love the awesome coloring of the cute image. Love the colors & paper.
Aloha,
Denise

Michelle L. said...

So, so cute Corie! That image is just so adorable.

Risa said...

Your card is awesome Corie! Your layout is beautiful and your image and coloring are fabulous!
hugs
Risa:)

Unknown said...

corie...this is so stinkin' cute! love the colors, the dp, and that sweet image...just like a little boy! LOL! your coloring is phenomenal!

thanks for playing along with my sketch for this week...you've done an awesome job! :)

{{{hugs}}}
mercy