Sunday, November 1

Matchbook Card Holder

I received the Serene Snowflake Class Planner from Andrea (Sunny Stampin'). This class uses the One Sheet Wonder Technique. You create 6 cards and a Matchbook Holder to place the cards in. Well I have not had the chance to create the cards and holder with the Serene Snowflake stamp set, but I did create it with three other stamp sets.

I first created the set with the Flight of a Butterfly set, then I created it again with the Petal Pizazz set (you will see those in a few days). Then I was thinking that I could create a really quick set with some DP instead of the One Sheet Wonder. This is what I have here for you. I used the Animal Stories Stamp set and Designer Paper.

Stamps: Animal Stories, Sentiment . Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Brilliant Blue, So Saffron, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White . Inks: Chocolate Chip, Brillant Blue, So Saffron . Extras: Sticky Strip, Chocolate Twill Ribbon (retired), Scalloped Edge and 1/8" HH circle punches, sponges

1 Comment:

June Houck said...

Precious, Corie! I can't wait to see the other versions too.