Tuesday, November 3

Pizzazz Matchbook

Here is another Matchbook holder with cards that I created with Andrea's tutorial. I used the Petal Pizzazz stamp set for this one.


I have lots of Tangerine Tango card stock left, and I am sorry to say that it is not one of my favorite colors. I decided to use it and see if I would like it better. I think these cards are pretty, but I still don't really like the orange.

Stamps: Petal Pizzazz . Inks: Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango , Kiwi Kiss, Rose Red, So Saffron, Basic Black . Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Tangerine Tango, Very Vanilla . Extras: Sticky Strip, Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon, Scalloped Edge and 1/8" HH circle punches, sponges

5 Comments:

Christi Flores said...

What a fun set!!

Anonymous said...

I love it, Corie! Even with the TT!

Joy said...

love the set! this came out so pretty! love the new colors too but I'm with you...don't like the orange too much either...so I used mine up for the Halloween treat boxes and stuff =) TFS!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fabulous set Corrie. I love the cards and that folder... I didn't like Tangerine Tango at first, but it grew on me, and I still reach for it. :o)

Anonymous said...

This set is really pretty! You worked the Tangerine Tango in and it looks great!