Monday, October 19

Simple Trees

Every month I receive a newsletter from Andrea, from Sunny Stampin. She features a card each month with two different looks. These are usually CAS cards, Clean and Simple. I was able to create 12 of these in about 1-1/2 hours, and that was including cutting time. Pretty good huh?


Andrea used the Razzleberry Lemonade, and Nouveau Chic designer paper. I used the Razzleberry Lemonade on the Melon Mambo card, but I used retired paper for the other 2 cards.

Stamps: Trendy Trees, sentiment . Inks: Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss, Melon Mambo, Sage Shadow, Basic Black . Paper: Chocolate Chip, Melon Mambo, Pacific Point, Whisper White . Extras: Black and White brads, Stamp-a-ma-jig

2 Comments:

Michelle L. said...

These are darling, Corie!

June Houck said...

Terrific! CAS works for me. Thanks for the inspiration :)