Friday, February 27

TLC208

We are still finishing up Science projects tonight. Why didn't anyone tell me that I had to go through school again with each child? :o)


SCS has a Technique Lovers Challenge every Monday. This is for last weeks challenge -- TLC208. I have wanted to do this challenge for a while, but when I saw these little boxes I thought they would be perfect for Easter candy. I borrowed this stamp set from my buddy Janet (thanks sweetie).

I threw this together REALLY quick. It was EASY-PEASY. I used a sheet of the DP from the Sale-A-Bration catalog. This one is my test. I wanted to try this out, before I started a "mass-production". The pattern is on the link -- so get out there and try one of these.

Stamps: A Good Egg Paper: Sahara Sand, So Saffron, Whisper White, Delicate Dots DP Inks: Basic Black, So Saffron and Celery markers Extras: Nestabilities, So Saffron Grosgrain Ribbon, Sticky Strip, Crimper

20 Comments:

Denise said...

Love your round top box, it is so cute!! Love the color combo & the cute chickie.

Rose Ann said...

I love your adorable box, Corie!! Super cute, and I love the pieced shell!!

~amy~ said...

super a-dorable Corie...I hear you about the homework :)

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL! love your project...:)

Emily said...

This is adorable Corie! Love your paper pieced chick. I need to get out my SAB paper! It's so pretty, but I keep forgetting about it.

Joy said...

thanks for the link to the box! I am going to try that tonight...if I'm not too tired =) your box really came out sweet! and perfect timing for Easter! TFS! have a wonderful weekend!

Anonymous said...

This turned out really cute Corie! You're right - this would make a great Easter container for Easter treats.

Melissa said...

So darn cute!

Many Blessings,
M.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cute box Corie! Love the paper and the cute chick. TFS!

Michelle said...

Awe! This is really cute! I love the colors you chose!

kdj said...

Great color combo!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

This is an adorable Easter basket/box. Great job!

Risa said...

Your Easter basket is super cute Corie! I think it is perfect for little Easter treats and I'm crazy about that image also! I placed an order a week ago, and my Easter Chick should arrive Tuesday...I can't wait for it!
hugs
Risa:)

Pat (mspfd) said...

Super job. It looks perfect. I am definitely going to give this a try. Thanks for the inspiration.

Maria said...

Oooh, such a cute box, Corie. Love that chickie!! Awesome paper and colors too!! Love how you paper pieced the egg! I think this is something I may just have to try. Thank you for the inspiration!

Maria

Elena said...

It is so cute! I love this cute stamp you used!

Melissa Sauls said...

That is just ADORABLE!!! Love that little egg. :)

Erica Bass said...

That is a cute little box! It would also look really cute with an easter egg in it.

Stamp and Smile said...

Your mojo is looking good to me! I know what you mean about it running a way... LOL! This little box is so sweet looking.. Smiles! :)

Teri said...

Love this. I'm going to check it out now! TFS the link!