Thursday, February 26

SC217

This is my card for the Sketch Challenge on SCS. I tried to create a card with the row of squares on the top, but I couldn't get it to work. So, I flipped the sketch. I hope this still qualifies.


I stamped the butterflies with Not Quite Navy. Then I used the Stamp-A-Ma-Jig to stamp them again with Baja Breeze. I don't know whether you can see it in this picture, but it looks kind of neat IRL.


We worked on Black History Month projects tonight, so this ended up being a really quick card. I will try and do another one after the boys go to bed.

Stamps: Dreams du Jour Paper: Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Urban Garden DP Inks: Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze Extras: Baja grosgrain ribbon, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig

18 Comments:

~amy~ said...

soo fun Corie...love the butterflies and that bow!

Michelle L. said...

Oooh, another beautiful bow! I love it, Corie.

Regina said...

Fabulous card!!

Julie Mutch said...

Corie, this is so beautiful - love the colours, but mostly the butterflies! I like how you double stamped them. The background is so dainty and the bow looks fabulous! :)

Monika/Buzsy said...

Very pretty Corie. Love the blue and white and the pretty butterflies. TFS!

Rita said...

Beautiful card Corie!

Juanita said...

I love your colors. You have created a really stunning card.

Joy said...

very pretty card...your butterflies came out so sweet and I like the layout...the blues together are nice too.

Carla said...

This is so pretty, Corie! I can see the butterflies, and they look great this way!!

Emily said...

Gorgeous card Corie! LOVE the colors! Your bow looks great! This is so pretty!

Nancy Riley said...

Super cute card! LOVE the way you tied the ribbon!

Stamp and Smile said...

Just awesome!! Fun colors and the ribbon just pops... :) Very clean looking! Smiles... :)

Denise said...

Very pretty card, the colors are great & the ribbon is a very nice touch.

Rose Ann said...

Beautiful papers and I love the butterflies!! Love the ribbon as well!!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet blue monochromatic card! Love the paper and the butterflies

Jodi said...

I love butterflies and love the way you created your card. Great colors for them too! =)
Hugs,
Jodi =)

Elena said...

This card is so inspirational! I love the colors and the papers you sued! Butterflies are gorgeous!

KimB said...

Hi Corei,

love this card, everything works - the colours the layout. beautifully done.

Kim