Wednesday, February 25

CC207 & SC216

Here is my second card for this week's Color Challenge -- CC207 Pumpkin Pie, Summer Sun, & Kiwi Kiss. It is also for the Sketch challenge from last week -- SC216. I colored the image in the same way as my first card, I just change the DP and layout of this card.


Stamps: Serene Spring Paper: Watercolor, Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss, Bella Rose DP Inks: Pumpkin Pie, Summer Sun, Kiwi Kiss, Tuxedo Black Extras: Nestabilities, dimensionals, Chocolate Chip marker, paint brush, re-inkers

6 Comments:

Rose Ann said...

Beautiful image and coloring, Corie!! Great job with the sketch!!

Risa said...

I love this color combo Corie and your imgae is beautiful! Super great job!
hugs'
Risa:)

Elena said...

Love the colors!!! The layout worked beautiful for this card!

Heather P. said...

Oh, this is beautiful!

Regina said...

Beautiful colouring and colour choices on this card!

Emily said...

Oh, how pretty! Your coloring looks awesome! Love this!