Wednesday, February 25

CC207

This is one of my cards for this week's Color Challenge on SCS. The colors this week are Pumpkin Pie, Summer Sun, and Kiwi Kiss. I had no problem coloring my image with these colors, but boy did I have a difficult time with putting this card together.


I stamped my image with Tuxedo Black, Memento ink on watercolor paper. I wanted to use my Sharpies, but I only have 1 orange, and it's not pumpkin. So I used my re-inkers to watercolor in the image. I think this turned out OK, but I want to try it again with other DP

Stamps: Serene Spring Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Summer Sun, Chocolate Chip, Watercolor paper, Haiku DP Inks: Pumpkin Pie, Summer Sun. Kiwi Kiss, Tuxedo Black Extras: Chocolate Chip Taffeta ribbon, dimensionals, Paint brush

10 Comments:

Michelle L. said...

I think it turned out great! I love your coloring.

Carla said...

These would be hard colors for me, but you made them beautiful! Your coloring and doodling are wonderful!

Shelly said...

Very pretty, love your coloring!

Elaine said...

The color combo is stunning and very attractive! You did a great job with colors coordinating between the image and the patterned papers!

Rita said...

Beautiful card Corie! Great job on the water coloring!

Rose Ann said...

Oh...this one is very pretty as well!! Great layout and papers!!

Risa said...

Your card is very pretty Corie! Great job with the color challenge and your water coloring is perfect!
hugs
Risa:)

Elena said...

These colors are so beautiful together! Very inspiring coloring!!!

Heather P. said...

Fabulous card, Corie! Your coloring looks amazing! :)

Stamp and Smile said...

Great take on this challenge. I like the DP and your image is colored so perfectly... So FAB!! TFS... :)