Tuesday, February 24

SC215

Here is another card for the SC215 Sketch Challenge on SCS. I just love this stamp set. I will be creating several Holiday cards with this set. I think I have 14 completed already. I know that doesn't sound like very many, but I am hoping to have LOTS of Holiday cards done early. Every year I kill myself trying to complete all of my cards at the last minute.


Stamps: Holiday Lineup Paper: Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Ski Slope DP Inks: Black Staz on Extras: Sharpie Markers, Chocolate Taffeta ribbon, Dimensionals

10 Comments:

Elena said...

What an adorable card! Love the stmp you used! The DP is so much fun!!!

Rose Ann said...

Great idea to get your cards done year 'round...and these guys are way too cute!! Love this, Corie!!

Joy said...

cute job on the coloring of the reindeer lineup! this card is too cute! I love how you all are making Christmas cards early!!

Anonymous said...

You're so smart - starting now! This is too cute!

Heather P. said...

Oh Corie, I love this!! Sooo fabulous!

Elaine said...

Get out!! You're already getting a leg up on holiday cards?? They're adorable!! Way to go with planning ahead and being organized! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Great card, Corie. I like the papers you used. I really should start making some Christmas cards too.

Risa said...

I have to agree with you 100% that this is a cute stamp set Corie. I wonder what the deer are thinking about?! *lol
At any rate, your card is super adorable, I simply love it!
hugs
Risa:)

Michelle L. said...

These reindeer are so cute! Way to get a head start on the holiday cards!

Stamp and Smile said...

Awww, so fun! Just the cutest card... I love the coloring and the DP ROCKS!! Smiles... :)