Tuesday, February 24

SFYTT

This card is for Jen's Sketch for You To Try challenge. Ever since I saw this stamp set I thought it would be a good stamp to make your own designer paper. I wanted to make this a guy card, but I think I need to experiment with other colors. I am not sure about this color combo.


Stamps: Friends 24-7, Thoughts & Prayers Paper: Pacific Point, Chocolate Chip, Kraft Inks: Pacific Point, Chocolate Chip Extras: Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon, Nestabilites, Dimensionals

12 Comments:

Michelle L. said...

It's gorgeous Corie! I love the bow.

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful card, but it looks a little more for a gal. I think it is the background design. Thanks for the idea.

Joan

Rach said...

a beautiful and elegant card.xxx

Risa said...

I love your color combo and your card is very pretty Corie!
hugs
Risa:)

Juanita said...

The PP with the CC is perfect. I love your designer paper, it turned out really well.

Rose Ann said...

This is beautiful, Corie!! I love the colors, images, and perfect bow!!

Emily said...

This is beautiful Corie! I love your bow! Great color combo!

Anonymous said...

This is stunning! I really need this set!

Heather P. said...

Sooooooo pretty!

Ladybug Landing said...

Love the colour combo and the stamp set is definitely perfect for making your own designer paper. Beautiful.

Anonymous said...

this is amazing! love how you did the ribbon!!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

So stunning!!!
:-)