We had a snow storm last night that lasted until this morning. You know what that means -- No School. My morning has been filled with kids running in and out with wet clothes. I think the dryer has been going non-stop.
I do not have anything to show you today, I did not have time to create anything this past weekend, so I will share with you a few captivating creations that I noticed this week.
- Michelle, Thoughts of a Cardmaking Scrapbooker, created a true masterpiece.
- Jan outdid herself with this one, it is a masterpiece.
- Look at this beautiful card that Leslie created, it is just stunning.
- Mary Jo created the most jaw dropping card for her mom.
- Tracy thought of the neatest idea for a tree.
- Michelle created the most beautiful spring colored card.