Sunday, February 22

Mojo 74

This card is for the MOJO74 Sketch challenge for this week. I just received this stamp set, but I haven't had much time to play. This one was one of my MUST HAVES from the new catalog.


I stamped the image with Chocolate Chip craft ink and embossed it with clear embossing powder. Then I stamped the image again in the background with River Rock, stamped off once.

Stamps: Friends 24-7 Paper: River Rock, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Ski Slope and Holiday Harmony DPs (both are retired Holiday papers) Inks: Chocolate Chip (Craft), River Rock Extras: Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Eyelet Edge 1-1/4" & 1-3/8" circle punches, Tool Kit, Chocolate Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals

9 Comments:

Heather P. said...

Oh, this is so pretty, Corie!

Michelle L. said...

What an elegant, lovely card!

~amy~ said...

WOW...Corie, this is really spectacular!!!

Regina said...

What a gorgeous card, absolutely perfect!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Beautiful, elegant card. I think you have enabled me to order this set!

Jessica said...

Beautiful, Corie! And i love that DP!

Rose Ann said...

Wow...this is so beautiful and elegant!! I love it!!

Risa said...

Your card is so pretty Corie! The DP and image are awesome!
hugs
Risa:)

Tami said...

what a beautiful card. You are an awesome stamper and so dedicated.