Sunday, February 22

More White

This week was a doozy for me. I do not know what was in the air, but I was grumpy all week. Things usually just click in place, but this week was such a struggle. On Wednesday I must have been extra grumpy, 'cuz my little one said I should have worn a sticker that said "I am Grumpy today, SORRY!". He is just too much sometimes.


I sat down this morning, and tried to create something. I stamped this image twice and colored it in with my Sharpies. This card is very similar to the last one. The next card will be too, 'cuz I colored them the same. I am trying to create more simple cards and incorporate white space in them. I didn't think it was going to be so difficult. This card is for last weeks sketch challenge on SCS. I am so far behind in the challenges. Hopefully this week will be better.

Stamps: Thoughts for Father ~Paper: Brocade Blue, Old Olive, Whisper White ~Inks: Black Staz on ~Extras: Sharpie Markers, Tool kit, dimensionals, Black metal adhesive dots


5 Comments:

Charlene said...

I really like your card Corie, I'm liking more white space lately, I've done a few myself and plan on doing more. The image is very nice and your coloring is great!!

Rose Ann said...

I love this layout, and your coloring is beautiful...once again!!

Rita said...

I'm really loving your simple card Corie & this one is beautiful! I so love your doodles too! I need to make some for my daughter & future daughter-in-law to put into the tins that I made them for xmas. I think I'm going to case this card design. Great job girl!

Michelle L. said...

Sorry you've had a case of the grumps! I think it is going around - I wasn't exactly cheerful last week, either!
Your card is lovely. The colors are terrific - I love those shades of blue and green together.

Risa said...

Both of your masculine card are awesome Corie! I think the white background is terrific with both!
hugs
Risa:)