Sunday, January 4

SC208

I know you all are probably tired of Holiday Cards, but I just received this stamp set. I have been putting off purchasing it, but then SU offered free shipping. I could not pass it up. All of these cards are for the SCS Sketch challenge for last week.


I stamped the images with Black Staz on Ink, and then colored them in with my SU markers. All the stamp companies continue to create line art stamps, I am going to need Copic Markers.


Stamps: Holiday Line UP
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Ski Slope DP
Inks: Black Staz on, various markers
Extras: Tool Kit, Riding Hood Red and Chocolate Chip Taffeta ribbon, dimensionals

12 Comments:

Tracy.H said...

So cute! I am lovin' that template...might have to give that one a shot myself. :0)

Rina said...

Great layout and coloring. I love the bright colors. Don't worry about the "Holiday" cards. It's the "Art" within the creation, that's important. Thanks for sharing Corie. I love it!

Rita said...

I luv your layout & your coloring is so awesome...great cards!

Paula said...

those are cute! Love the hats.

Anonymous said...

Oh these are so cute! I love them all!

Alex said...

These are really cute Corie, one of my fave sets for stamping holiday cards this year!! Happy New Year, my friend - I am still catching up now that the family has all gone home! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Becky G said...

These are all terrific, Corie! Nice bright colors and your coloring is pure perfection! Fantastic layout!

L8ybug2 said...

I've been on the fence concerning this set, but after seeing these cards I now know I have to have it.
Your cards are simply beautiful!
TFS, Rita

June Houck said...

These are all gorgeous! They each deserve to be framed. Wonderful!

Emily said...

Not me. I'm still making them, lol. I've got two in progress on my stamp table right now. I'm sure this makes me really weird, but I'm still listening to Christmas music sometimes too, lol. Your cards all look awesome! Love the layout! The piercing looks great! TFS!

Shannon McGann said...

This stamp set looks so great with this sketch! I love how you combined it with the designer paper. Just beautiful! TFS.

Julia Aston said...

Love these 'group pics'! can't blame you for wanting to ink them up - great coloring on them!