Saturday, January 3

Baby Avery

This is the card that I am sending to Allison to welcome her little baby Avery. I don't think that she is visiting any one's BLOG at the moment, so I can show you this. Allison went into labor a few weeks early, and now Avery has some problems with her heart. I feel so bad for them. Go visit her site and send her some love and prayers. It is just terrible to spend the first weeks of your baby's life in the Hospital. We went through this with Brandon, (my little one).


Isn't this a cute idea for a baby card. Lauren has a tutorial for this type of card. She comes up with the most creative ideas. I just noticed that this picture is not very good, it looks so much better IRL.

Stamps: Punches Three
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
Inks: Pretty in Pink
Extras: Wide Oval, and Scallop & 1-3/8" circle punches

7 Comments:

Michelle L. said...

That is adorable, Corie! How sweet of you to make a card for Allison and her family.

Rita said...

Corie, she is going to luv this card! It came out so beautiful! I luv making these & Lauren is such a talented girl!

~amy~ said...

Allison is going to love this!!! sooo cute!

June Houck said...

Great card! We made one similar at Sue's last summer. Which reminds me that I need to make some baby cards too :)

Carolyn King said...

that is super cute! Great job!

Deborah said...

Bless you for making this darling onesie for baby Avery! I am praying for her! Deb

Rina said...

So cute!