Monday, January 5

Really Simple

Here is a REALLY simple card. I just fell in love with this DP. Isn't it just GORGEOUS? Did you notice the DP on the inside? My goal this year is to embellish the inside of my cards as well as the outside.


I stamped the sentiment with craft ink, and embossed it with clear embossing powder. Then I punched it out with the square scallop punch. Easy peasy.

Stamps: Say It with Scallops
Paper: Rose Red, Old Olive, Regal Rose, Raspberry Tart
Ink: Rose Red (craft)
Extras: Scallop Square punch, Clear Embossing powder, Heat gun

9 Comments:

Joy said...

I love that DP...I love it so much that I don't want to use it...I'm crazy yah! well...it's FABULOUS... come check out my blog!

June Houck said...

You mean simply lovely! That dp is wonderful...is that new SU???

I love that you did the inside too. Wonderful :)

Alex said...

Simple but beautiful Corie - I love this! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Rita said...

DP is gorgeous & you've made it into an elegant card! I luv it!!!

Anonymous said...

This paper is gorgeous! I love how you showed it off by keeping the rest of the card simple. Happy New Year to you, Corie!

Deborah said...

WOW! Love this eye catching gogeosu card! Deb

Emily said...

Wow! This is gorgeous! I LOVE that DP! TFS!

Shannon McGann said...

GORGEOUS! I love this new designer paper. It's just stunning in this card!

Julia Aston said...

What wonbderful DP - the colors are super and your square framed sentiment stamp is perfect for it!