Wednesday, January 21

Mojo 70

I wanted to do a flower for this sketch, but I do not have any tall thin flowers (yikes-- need to buy stamps). So I CASEd myself for Julee's Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge. I need a birthday card for a friend, and she is very classy lady, so I thought of this stamp.


Stamps: Jane (Rubber Romance), Bella Toile
Paper: Basic Black, Basic Grey, Real Red, Whisper White
Inks: Black Staz' On, Craft White
Extras: Prisma color pencils, White Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Basic Grey Taffeta ribbon, tool kit, dimensionals, Star Dust Stickles, Corner Rounder Punch, Coluzzle Kit

19 Comments:

Regina said...

Oh, what a fantastic card! An adorable image.

~amy~ said...

Such a classy card...love the bling...perfect!

Michelle said...

Great card, Corie. I love the woman's image. Very hip and modern!

Rose Ann said...

This is so beautiful, Corie!! I love the image and gorgeous background!!

Heather P. said...

This is such a pretty card! Love the bling. :)

Bethany Paull said...

Is that not just the most hip, sophisticated card you've ever seen?!? I'm droolin' over here.

Allison Rankin said...

Just gorgeous...love the BG choice!

Joy said...

love how you added that bling for her frosting! what a rich lady! the card came out so cute! your friend will love it!

Alex said...

WOW!! Love this card, totally fabulous coloring and that image ROCKS!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!! This is so gorgeous!! I just love Rubber Romance!! So oh la la for sure!! :)

Emily said...

This is beautiful Corie! Very elegant! Love the dark colors with a little red. TFS!

Tracy.H said...

Beautiful job! :0)

Michelle L. said...

What a chic card! Great work, Corie!

Sue said...

Brill card i luv the image, looks fab,sue.x

Bev said...

Fab card, love the image and DP
hugs Bev x

Susan (peebsmama) said...

I like the addition of the pearls.

Patti Gingrich said...

Dazzling! Your friend is sure to love it. Beautifully done Corie!

Little C's Creations said...

this is so elegant!!!

Kathryn said...

Very pretty and elegant -- love the image!!! :)