Friday, January 23

SFYTT

I was reading on SCS that you can use Sharpie markers just like Copics. So I found all the sharpies that the kids have, and colored this image. I didn't think about what DP I was going to use, so this is as close I could match. Next time I am picking out my DP and then color in the image. I think this turned out OK, for my first time. But all this does is make me want Copic markers even more.


This is a Whipper Snapper Stamp, I am not sure which one. I will look it up and let you know later. This card is a sketch challenge. This one is from Jen at i{heart}2stamp. She does a sketch every Saturday. This is from last Saturday, you can find it here. I absolutely loved the way she did her sentiment, so I did one just like it. Hope you like it.
ETA: This is not a Whipper Snapper Stamp, it is a High Hopes Stamp. This is called Walk About Wally. I like these unmounted stamps, but it is hard to remember which ones they are.

7 Comments:

Rose Ann said...

So cute, Corie!! I love the colors and layout...and your coloring looks great too!! I love how you've done the sentiment as well!!

Emily said...

You colored that with Sharpes?! Wow! It looks great! Love the faux stitching and how you did the sentiment! Great layout too! TFS!

Tracy.H said...

Very cute! :0)

Allison Rankin said...

Cuteness...great paper and layout!

Michelle said...

You did an AWESOME job! If you didn't say your plans then I wouldn't have thought anything different! You did a great job pairing them up!!

Heather P. said...

Adorable!

Little C's Creations said...

i like this.. so cute!!!