Tuesday, December 30

Tracie's Birthday

Last Monday was my sister's birthday. I won't mention the number -- she is sensitive about her age.

This is the card that I created for her. The boys and I bought her a Sephora Gift card, and these colors matched it perfectly. I saw a card similar to this on SCS over the summer, and saved a picture so I could do this for Tracie's birthday. Then I saw this card by Lynn Put, and knew I needed to get busy. I love this stamp for her, she is such a trendy lady.

This is a Rubber Romance stamp. The best part of this stamp is that each time you purchase this stamp there is a donation made to Breast Cancer Research.

Stamps: Jane, Bella Toile
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Basic Grey, Real Red
Inks: Basic Black, Craft White
Extras: White embossing powder, heat gun, crystal stickles, black velvet ribbon, tool kit, dimensionals, water color pencils, blender pen.


Happy Birthday Trac -- we love you.

9 Comments:

Julia Aston said...

What a great stylish card! love the colors and bling! I'm sure your sister will love this!

thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment! that gave me the opportunity to find your blog and lovely cards!

~amy~ said...

What a fabulously classy card...perfect to go with a Sephora Gift card!

Zhenya and Nika Aksutin said...

Hello! My name is Nika! I so like your blog! We are from Russia. My husband and I to work with students. We organize many clubs to construct attitudes friendship and to speak them about the Christ. I have ladys club, we to do hand made cards, scrapbook, quilt and crosstitch. It is good opportunity to testify about our God and His love! Every Saturday I have craft club for ladyes. We do cards, quilt, crochet, cross stitch too. It very not usual and new to Russian culture. I to study from different blogs how to make cards, made quilt and to use different technics. We are missionary to the Far East Russia. We are russian. We live in city Birobidzhan, it is the Jewish region in Russia. A lot of Jews live here. They have synagogues and to celebrate religious holidays. But many of them do not know the Christ. We have 2 daughters. Polina is 8 years and Liliya is 2 years.And if you are interesting about us I shall be glad give answer to you. I will glad if you can write me.Sorry my English.
Nika

--
You can vizit to my blog http://christforchristglory.blogspot.com
and our family ministry blog
http://fareastrussiaforgodsglory.blogspot.com

Bouncy, Flouncy, Fun,Fun, Fun said...

This is gorgeous, Corie! Everything about it is perfect! Your sister will love it for sure!

Stampin' Meg said...

Very elegant-your sis will love it!

Joy said...

cool card...love the black and white. very sophisticated for your sister. hope you have a wonderful new year!

Rita said...

Gorgeous card & I'm sure she loved it!!! I luv those Romance stamps!

Emily said...

This is beautiful Corie! I love the layout and colors! Great image and coloring! TFS!

Teri said...

I bet Tracie loved her card! So elegant! love this stamp and what a wonderful thing for them to make a donation for every stamp sold!