Tuesday, December 30

Tracie's Birthday

Last Monday was my sister's birthday. I won't mention the number -- she is sensitive about her age.

This is the card that I created for her. The boys and I bought her a Sephora Gift card, and these colors matched it perfectly. I saw a card similar to this on SCS over the summer, and saved a picture so I could do this for Tracie's birthday. Then I saw this card by Lynn Put, and knew I needed to get busy. I love this stamp for her, she is such a trendy lady.

This is a Rubber Romance stamp. The best part of this stamp is that each time you purchase this stamp there is a donation made to Breast Cancer Research.

Stamps: Jane, Bella Toile
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Basic Grey, Real Red
Inks: Basic Black, Craft White
Extras: White embossing powder, heat gun, crystal stickles, black velvet ribbon, tool kit, dimensionals, water color pencils, blender pen.


Happy Birthday Trac -- we love you.

8 Comments:

Julia Aston said...

What a great stylish card! love the colors and bling! I'm sure your sister will love this!

thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment! that gave me the opportunity to find your blog and lovely cards!

~amy~ said...

What a fabulously classy card...perfect to go with a Sephora Gift card!

Becky G said...

This is gorgeous, Corie! Everything about it is perfect! Your sister will love it for sure!

Stampin' Meg said...

Very elegant-your sis will love it!

Joy said...

cool card...love the black and white. very sophisticated for your sister. hope you have a wonderful new year!

Rita said...

Gorgeous card & I'm sure she loved it!!! I luv those Romance stamps!

Emily said...

This is beautiful Corie! I love the layout and colors! Great image and coloring! TFS!

Teri said...

I bet Tracie loved her card! So elegant! love this stamp and what a wonderful thing for them to make a donation for every stamp sold!