Tuesday, January 20

Proximity Award.

June from Simply Elegant Paper Crafts nominated me for this award. Thank you June, I am truly honored!!


"This award is given to a blog that invests and believes in PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind of bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers!"

The rule of the award is to now pass it on to another 8 people who demonstrate this spirit. Please be sure to visit their blogs and appreciate these deserving ladies.

Melissa -- Simply Pink
Heather -- Stampin' Heather
Michelle -- The Crafty Cat

Oops I did 9 and I have more ladies to nominate -- Oh no. I would like to nominate all the ladies on my Blog Buddie list. So ladies consider yourselves nominated!!

6 Comments:

~amy~ said...

Aren't you a sweetie pie! Thanks Corie!!!

~amy~ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
michelle sturgeon said...

wow, great honor for sure, Corie! You deserve it!

Michelle L. said...

Thank you so much, Corie! That is very sweet of you. You are certainly a worthy winner, yourself! :)

Joy said...

you are just too sweet! thank you so much for this blog award...I am truly honored and blessed =) thanks for thinking of me!

Teri said...

Thanks Corie!! So sweet of you to nominate me for this award!! I'll have to get on it and post my awards!! xoxo