Tuesday, January 20

New Items on My Sidebar

It is time to DROOL!!!


You will see several new links added to my sidebar. I added a link to download each of the current catalogs from Stampin' UP! The download for the 2009 Spring and Summer Ideas & Catalog is over 200 pages, so it is VERY LARGE. It might take up to a WHILE to download, please be patient. Once you have downloaded the document and saved it to your computer it will open much faster.

I have also added a link to the sampler catalog. This download is MUCH faster, so you can drool much quicker. ;)

In order for SU! to make room for all the BIG Shot accessories in this catalog they did not include the supply list for the projects. Don't worry we still have it, it's just not in the catalog. You will find a link to this list that you can download and print off. The best part about this list is that it includes a small picture of each item with the supplies. Too cool, huh? I am going to print 2 copies; one to keep for a reference, and one to put in my catalog when I have it spiral bound.

The last new link I added is for the Catalog Dormant List. I will also be printing this list and adding it in my catalog before I have it spiral bound.

Drop me a comment and let me know if you like these links, or if there are others that you would like. Also let me know if adding these link increases the load time on my page.

Thanks
~Corie

1 Comment:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

I don't have a paper catty yet so I downloaded the online version yesterday. Took 3 hours but it was worth it. There are 8 must have sets for me plus at least 8 more on my maybe list. This is a big change for me from the last cattys which I only found one or two things I wanted.