Friday, December 19

January

Here is the January Calendar for my set. I used Flaky Friends, which was one of the first stamp sets I ever purchased. I was so sad to see this set retire a few years ago, I think it is a classic.

I colored the image in with markers, and then outlined the snowman with my grey color pencil for dimension.

Markers: Ballet Blue, Old Olive, Ruby Red, Summer Sun, Night of Navy

Don't forget about the Candy here. You do not have to leave me a recipe, but I would love it if you would.

5 Comments:

Anonymous said...

This is adorable!

Rita said...

This is so cute! These snowmen are adorable!

Deborah said...

I love your calendars Corie! Fun snowmanm, they are the best! Merry hugs, Deb

dasimonds said...

Beautiful Calendar!!
January Snowmen..
so sweetly colored!!
I love this set and will
never part with it...
was also sad to see it retire :(

"Happy Holidays"
to you and your family!!

Colleen said...

All of these are just adorable! I love what you've done with these calendars.
Merry Christmas to you and yours1
Hugs,
Colleen