Wednesday, December 17

Special Calendars

I created some special calendars for some special people in my life. These calendars are the typical ones that you put in a CD jewel case.

I used MS Word to create the calendar portion. The first time you set up all your months it takes a little while to line all the numbers up. Then you just edit your document for each following year. If anyone wants a copy of the word document, just email me and I will send it to you.

Here is a picture of the cover. I used the Inspired by Nature stamp set. This is such a beautiful stamp set. I cannot wait to play with it a little more after the Holidays. I colored the sections in with my markers, and then I used a few sponge daubers to soften the ink. Easy huh, and so pretty.

Stamps: Inspired by Nature
Paper: Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Inks: Summer Sun, Really Rust, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive
Extras: Sponge dauber

Don't forget about my anniversary Candy. You can find the original post here.

10 Comments:

Rita said...

I luv this, it's so pretty & such a wonderful gift! Luv how you softened the ink! This set is on my wish list that I gave to my kids, I sure do hope I get this one!

Joy said...

what a cute idea! I love how you gals come up with all these awesome projects! I am in awe of it all. TFS!

stampingcaz said...

beautiful! despite being the the UK I managed to get that stamp set.... I need the markers next. I hope we SU demos in the UK get this in the future.

Cazx

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Gorgeous project! I LOVE that set and still have it on my wish list!

Christi Flores said...

This is beautiful!! Fantastic project!!

can't stop stampin' with vicki said...

Very pretty. i have that set and have a hard time getting it all to stamp, but yours turned out wonderful. tfs!

Rose Ann said...

This is so gorgeous, Corie!! I love the images, colors...and how useful this is!!

Emily said...

This is beautiful!! Love the colors! TFS!

Allison Rankin said...

This is super Corie...love the colors on the white BG...looks awesome!

Anonymous said...

These are amazing!! The coloring is fantastic. Please share your word document.

Thanks!
Lisette
lisettem@comcast.net