Saturday, December 20

February

Here is the February Version of my Calendars. This is the only non-Stampin' UP! stamp that I used for the calendars. I colored in all the images for each month. I wanted to have roses for February, and I do not have any SU rose stamps, except Wild Rose.


I colored this image in with my color pencils and then blended the colors with my Blender Pen. I started with a red rose, but it did not look very pretty. For some reason I have been partial to purple, so I hope this flower still works for February.

Don't forget about the Candy here. You do not have to leave me a recipe, but I would love it if you would.

1 Comment:

L8ybug2 said...

Corie, I love your calendars. I would like to make one for myself. Where do you get the pages to decorate? Here's another recipe for you....Cherry Chocolate Cake
1 Chocolate cake mix
1 can Cherry pie filling
3 eggs
Spray microwave bundt pan.
Mix eggs and pie filling, add cake mix blending well. (mixer or by hand)
Pour batter into pan and microwave for 12-13 minutes.
Loosen sides if necessary and invert on platter.
When cool top with fudge frosting, whipped topping, grated chocolate or more cherry filling.