Tuesday, February 12

OK the camera is working. I think it is only temporary. It will only hold one picture, and then it shuts down. I really cannot complain, this camera is one of the original digital cameras. I think we purchased it in 1997. The sad thing is the kids have newer ones than I do. Well I think this means that I NEED a new camera for myself.

This is June's page for my calendar. This is from the retired set "The Back Nine". I stamped the image with Timber Brown Staz On ink. I colored the image in with my watercolor pencils, and blended the colors with my Blender pen. I watercolored the background with soft sky re-inkers.

8 Comments:

Rita said...

I luv this & you do such an awesome coloring!

Rita said...

Check out my blog Corie, I gave you the Excellent Blogger Award!

Alhambra Club said...

I missed you, this is such a great page, your coloring is wonderful.

Alex said...

Beautiful coloring on this Corie - so glad you were able to post! I love this page! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Becky G said...

I've missed you! So glad to have you back, even it might be temporary! I love your coloring on this image, Corie! Fantastic!!!!

Paula said...

The calender is coming along great, Corie. I love the coloring on this image.

kathleenh said...

Hi Corie. I'm glad you got your camera problems worked out. Your image for this calendar page is colored beautifully! This is going to be quite the calendar when you're done!

Deborah said...

Wpmderful June calendar page! Looks like JUne is going to be packed with fun! Deb