Wednesday, February 13

Excellent Blogger

Rita nominated me for the Excellent Blogger Award -- BIG THANKS Rita!!


Now I am to pass it on and nominate other bloggers that inspire me & who have not gotten this award yet. I am inspired by so many of you out there, and I think everyone has been nominated already. If you have not been nominated yet consider yourself officially nominated. Here are some ladies that I have been inspired by:


There are so many others that I would like to nominate. All you ladies inspire me every day -- in so many ways. Great BIG hugs and smiles for each of you.

6 Comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Congratulations, you are an EXCELLENT blogger, well deserved award.

Shannon McGann said...

Congratulations on the award - you totally deserve it! And thanks for passing on the nomination to me! I'm so flattered.

Allison Rankin said...

Thanks for the shout-out! You are one excellent blogger and gal too!

Paula said...

Thanks for the prop's Corie.

Elizebeth said...

I just saw this, THANKS! Your definately an excellent blogger, I always love all the tips you share!And your beautiful cards!

Heidi Blankenship said...

Corie,
Congrats on the Excellent Blog Award!! I love your blog & always love seeing your designs!!
Thanks you so much for for passing this on to me!!
Smiles!
Heidi