Monday, January 21

Just One More

I am doing a WOW class tomorrow evening for my Ladies. Take a wild guess what we will be creating? Yep, criss cross cards. Do you think I have given them enough inspiration?


We will be creating a Mini and a Regular sized Criss Cross card. We will also be creating nugget boxes to go along with the mini card. This is the regular sized card. I know that I am using retired papers, but I think they will be able to use these cards as their demo.

Stamps: Circle of Friendship . Inks: Old Olive . Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive, So Saffron, Whisper White, Petals & Paisley DP . Extras: Sticky Tape, Punches (Tab, Corner Rounder, ½”, 1”, 1 ¼”, 1-3/8”, & Scallop circles)

9 Comments:

fran said...

This is really pretty, Corie! Love how it goes together!

Libby Hickson said...

Once again I love your criss cross card - I'm sure your ladies at class will be wow'ed! :-) My plans fell through for creating one myself for the gift certificate (see my post today about my horrible week!) but I did use your Word template to just email a boring, unstamped (boo hoo!) gift certificate so she could get SOMETHING - so THANK YOU again for sharing that, it really helped me, even more than I thought it would!!!

The Cryer Family said...

Wow! Those colours are amazing!

Alhambra Club said...

Great card, you are the criss cross queen.

Dawn Easton said...

Great card Corie! Hope the class goes well for you!!

Debby Winters said...

Great card...I love criss cross cards...and yours is great I love the colours and dp's you've chosen they all fit so well together!

michelle sturgeon said...

I think this one is my fave out of all the criss cross cards you have posted.

Anonymous said...

I love criss cross cards, and yours is really very nice. I'd be interested in seeing the information on the mini re; sizes of papers etc. if possible. That would be great, thanks for sharing, :)

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Lots of inspiration indeed!
:-)