Tuesday, January 22

The FLU has arrived.

Well, I am supposed to be having my WOW class at this very moment. Why am I typing you ask? Well the FLU is in my house.

Hubby had a high fever this weekend, and now the little one is sick. I think my house is germ infested -- so I told my ladies that we should do it another night. The bummer is that I was completely prepared for the class. I had everything ready Sunday night -- a first. On class nights I am usually scrambling when I get home from work to finish cutting or prepping. Well I maybe I will try and work on another tips sheet tonight.

I started a new job today, I think it will be a lot less stress. Yippee!!! I am not supervisoring any more, back to being a worker bee. I am really hoping that the FLU skips over me, I would hate to call in sick my first week. Cross your fingers for me.

12 Comments:

Alex said...

Sorry to hear you had to cancel your class - your demo looks awesome, I am sure they will love it! I found your blog through Dawn's as I am a SU! demo too and I am always looking for new ideas - LOL! Check mine out if you want, I use almost exclusively stampin up! stuff! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear about your "visitor" - hope you can avoid it!!

Alhambra Club said...

Sorry to hear that you have a sick house, hope everyone is feeling better soon and keeping my fingers crossed that it skips you.

Libby Hickson said...

Oh no! I'm pulling for you to escape the germ infestation flu-free!! Good luck with the new job! And hey, at least all your supplies are ready for when you reschedule your night! What a bummer to have to cancel though!

Tanis said...

Ug. I'm sorry for your family. That stinks. It will not hit you, it will not hit you, it will not hit you, it will not....
Do you like where you're headed with your new position?
Take care...

Risa said...

Hi Corie!
The flu bug is terrible this time of year and I'm so sorry that your family is suffering from it! On the brighter side of things, good luck with your new job and have a wonderful day.
malieta:)

Jules said...

Take echinachea (spelling?) it boosts your immune system! I take it from October till March! Send you you positive preventative vibes, stay well!
Sorry about your class!

kathleenh said...

Oh no! I hope you escape the flu. Good luck with your new job!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

I hope everyone gets well quickly and that you can get your class back on track.

~Nancy

Deborah said...

What a bummer Corie! Have you had your flu shot? All the best with your job! FIngers and legs are crossed! (wink)! Deb

Heather said...

Congrats on a new less stressful job and I hope the flu skips you!

Dawn Easton said...

Congrats on your new job! Hope that everyone in your house gets well quickly and the flu bug skips you! My family all had it over Christmas and then I didn't get it for nearly 3 weeks later...ugh!
Keeping my fingers crossed for you!