Thursday, August 9

Holiday CASE

This is another caddy CASE. I used the layout from the Flaky Friends card, but I used Earth Elements colors, and the Holiday Tag Team stamp set. There are many of the cards in the new caddy that I want to CASE. The Fall and Winder Collection is really more of an Ideas Book, not just a caddy.


The sentiment is from the Snowflake Spot stamp set. I liked how the dotted letters looked with the faux stitching

Stamps: Holiday Tag Team, Snowflake Spot Markers: Blush Blossom, Not Quite Navy, Garden Green, Ruby Red, So Saffron, Black and White Staz on Paper: Not Quite Navy, Garden Green, Ruby Red, Confetti Cream, So Saffron POP Extras: White gel pen, tool kit, dimensionals

9 Comments:

Risa said...

This card is cute and cheerful!

Michele Kovack said...

What a great Christmas card...that Santa is too cute!

Alhambra Club said...

This card is so cute, love that Santa stamp

Melissa said...

I totally agree about this catalog being so much more than just a way to purchase products. I think I can honestly say this is one of my favorites in a really long time!

Melissa said...

This is beautiful! I love the colours! Thanks for sharing!

Little C's Creations said...

love the colors, girl!! So cheery!!

hugs,
Jen

Heather P. said...

What a great card!

marja said...

What a great Christmas card Cori so beautiful!!!!!!

Deborah said...

HO HO HO! Such the jolly dude! Great layout and color combos! I may just have to join in your SU Christmas swap too! Great blog! Deb