Saturday, June 30

I am cheating

OK, technically I am cheating. This is for Jen's Candy challenge. We were to create a card using a piece of clothing for inspiration. Well I did this card for Beate's challenge, and I really like it. That is so unusual, as I have said before I am my own worst critic. I have made 2 cards today, and I love them both. It's a miracle. Well the clothing pictured behind the card is a blazer for work. I have a very plain wardrobe. I have suits for work, so not very many prints. This jacket qualifies though. So read this post for details.

6 Comments:

Little C's Creations said...

Girl - I love it!!! Not cheating at all - just using your "creations" wisely. I do it all the time, if the card matches the rules. Thanks for playing!!!

Hugs n' Aloha,
Jen

michelle sturgeon said...

LOVE this card! Love black, white and red together!

Anonymous said...

This is so cute...such a great idea!

June Houck said...

I love lady bugs! You are so creative. I like the sketch, but I would never have thought to have the circles under her head. It really emphasizes her. Gosh, why did you stop at two cards today? Your creativity meter was at full tilt!

Alhambra Club said...

This card is adorable, cheating is in the eye of the beholder, you just think outside the box

Nancy Riley said...

WOW! I love this ladybug card! Love the colors, and how you used In the Spotlight on the background!