Wednesday, July 7

More is More

I don't have time tonight to create a card for the sketch challenge on SCS. Hopefully I will have time tomorrow night.


I decided to create a More is More card. I think that is what the Dirty Dozen calls it when you do more to a simple card. I created the red flower card on Monday (you can see it here). It is a CAS (clean and simple) card. Well I wanted to make it MORE, so I created this card. I loved my card on Monday, but I love this one more. Which one do you like better?

Thanks for stopping by!! I love reading your comments!!
~Corie

Stamps: Because I Care
Paper: Real Red, Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Newsprint DP
Inks: Blush Blossom, Black Staz on, Various Markers
Extras: Black Brads, Mat pack, Red Satin Ribbon, Dimensionals, Sponge

The inside of the card: .

7 Comments:

Sherri Everett Thompson said...

Hi, Corie! Beautiful card! I emailed you about possibly publishing another of your cards-just checking to see if you received the email. You can contact me at sherri@scrapstreet.com. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

This card is just awesome, but so is Monday's card - just a little more simple....

Joan
MN

inkedx2 said...

Corie,

This card is really pretty. Love it.

Robbie

Risa said...

Wow...your card is stunning Corie! Your flower is beautiful and the black accents pop and make the red stand out even more! Great job!
hugs
Risa:)

JanTink said...

I noticed your work as you were uploading it on Stampin' Connection. You do beautiful work, I love what you've been doing with the Square Lattice Embossing folder.

leslie said...

I {heart} them both!!!!!

Bev J. said...

Well, this is a hard call-I like both cards but the "straight and narrow" in me likes the lined up flower better than at an angle. tfs