Thursday, July 8

WT278 ~ Yellow Sunshine

I don't have much time tonight, but I wanted to post this card. Today's Way to Use It Challenge on SCS is to use Yellow on your card. I used the new Daffodil Delight, and let me tell you it is delightful ;o). I colored this beautiful flower from the Because I Care stamp set, and then matted it with my new Greenhouse Gala DP -- it's delightful too.


Thanks for stopping by!!
~Corie

Stamps: Because I Care, sentiment (?)
Paper: Early Espresso, Whisper White, Greenhouse Gala DP
Inks: Staz On Black, Early Espresso, various markers
Extras: Dimensionals, Antique Brads (that I embossed with craft chocolate chip ink)

The inside of the card: .

8 Comments:

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Beautiful card! I love how the daffodil looks.

jaydee said...

Corie
Love the way you used the three layers of greenhouse gala dsp with this card. Fabulous - as always
hugs
jaydee

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

I love the layers of paper - so, so pretty!!

Deanne :)

Anonymous said...

This is stunning, Corie! As is your last one. I love your coloring!!

Anonymous said...

I love this card also. The colors are stunning. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Joan
MN

Velta said...

Oh you wonderful creator you!!! Corie...where did you get this awesome image? Your last two posts are soooo stunning...I had to catch my breath when I saw them. So glad I have met you in this blog world...you are a perfect inspiration :)

Bev J. said...

Lovely sunny card-beautiful flower. tfs

Rita said...

Another gorgeous Corie card...Luv this stamp, it's so pretty! Now I want this stamp...you enabler you, hahahaha!!!