Tuesday, July 6

CC278 & SC287

WOW -- count them -- 3 days in a row. I think I am on a roll, LOL.


This is for the color challenge on SCS today. Our colors are Rich Razzleberry, Baja Breeze, and So Saffron. Betty really does know how to pick great combos. I don't know how she does it. The dessert option is to use grids --so I used my textured embossing folder. I love this folder, you have to have it!!! It's for last weeks sketch challenge too.

I thought this color combo was more on the contemporary side, so I used my Awash with Flowers stamp set. It seems a little bare -- no embellies, but I wanted to keep it clean -- you know on the contempo side. The sentiment is from the new Level 3 Hostess set -- Occasional Quotes, it's fabulous.

Thanks for stopping by,
Corie

Stamps: Awash with Flowers, Occasional Quotes
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Urban Garden DP
Inks: Rich Razzleberry, Baja Breeze, So Saffron
Extras: Textured embossing folder

The inside: .

13 Comments:

Denise said...

This is gorgeous. Great color combination. I share your love for the textured embossing folder. I had to have it:) Nicely done!

Rose Ann said...

Such a beautiful card for the color challenge, Corie!! Great sentiment and such pretty papers!!

Joan Ervin said...

This was the prettiest card in the gallery today, Corie...I love the stamps you used and I'm lovin all the texture!!!!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty card, Corie.

Joan
MN

Cindy Haffner said...

Very PRETTY!!

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is super. Love you design, wonderful DSP , and great colors!

Deb Neerman said...

This is gorgeous, Corie!

I love how you colored the flowers ... very sharp ... and very CASE'able! I haven't inked my set up yet but you've really inspired me with this gorgeous card! Thanks!

Hope you're feeling much better ... sending hugs!

Vicky Hayes said...

It's a fabulous colour combo - love what you've done here!

Risa said...

Your card is fabulous Corie!!
hugs
Risa:)

Nance Leedy said...

This so fresh! Absoluely love it--what a great color combination.
Congrats on the iPick--well deserved!

Margaret Moody said...

Love your card, Corie! Love the layout and the colors! Simple, fresh, and fun! Congrats on being one of Nancy Riley's iPicks this week! Thanks for sharing!

LeAnne said...

Wow, how did I miss this.....I must have had my head in the clouds! Awesome, and congrats on being one of Nancy's iPicks! Woohoo!

Jen Mitchell said...

Wow! What a great card! Love your take on the challenge.