Saturday, May 1

Sympathy

I'm really not here. I am camping with the boys. This is set up to post on Saturday, so I hope it works.


I needed several Sympathy cards this week, so that means that I need to replenish my stash. You know you never want to create a sympathy card when you need one -- so it's always a good idea to have some on hand.

I used one of the sketches from the "Go to Sketches" magazine from Paper crafts. You all really need to pick this issue up, it's FANTASTIC.

Thanks for stopping by,
~Corie

Stamps: I am not sure where this is from -- sorry
Paper: Sage Shadow, Whisper White, Basic Black, Noveau Chic
Inks: Basic Black, Apricot Appeal
Extras: Top Notes die, Black satin ribbon, sponge

The inside: .

11 Comments:

stampinfrog said...

Beautiful sympathy card Corie!Fab layout and papers!
Hope you are having fun camping!
Hugs,Connie

Allison Rankin said...

Gorgeous. Love this layout to show off that pretty paper!

kathleenh said...

I share the same sentiment when it comes to making sympathy cards. This is a lovely sympathy card. It could work for a man or a woman. I hope you had a good trip with the boys!

Teri said...

What a beautiful card! This one's gonna be CASED! Hope you had fun on your camping trip!

Joan Ervin said...

Oh my, this is sooo pretty and elegant, Corie....such beautiful papers and I love how you used the top note!!! Have fun on your trip!!!

Velta said...

WOWZY girl this is gorgeous...in fact your last 4 posts are just amazing! You truly have talent and I wish there was some way we could get together and teach each other new techniques...What fun that would be!!! Thank you for sharing your beautiful creations!!!

Joy said...

love this card...black really brings the card out. I love your ribbon and the layout is sweet. hope you are having a good time with your boys! happy Monday!

Anonymous said...

Lovely card. Sympathy cards are so hard for me to make.....

Joan
MN

Rose Ann said...

I'm sorry you needed this, Corie..but it is very pretty. Have fun camping!!

Lesley said...

Hi Corie,

I was sorry to read that you needed this but I must say, it is so pretty. Love the colours together. Hope you had fun camping.

Lesley :)

Risa said...

Beautiful Sympathy card Corie! Your design papers and ribbon are beautiful! i hope that you are having a blast camping with your sons!
hugs
Risa:)