Friday, April 30

F4A10

Today's Free 4 All challenge on SCS is flowers. I created this card a few days ago for the color challenge. I have been trying to create more simple cards to demonstrate for my Stampin' Ladies. I never thought I would say this, but simple cards are more difficult than the fancy ones. I'm not too crazy about this one, but it will do.

We are going camping this weekend -- oh Joy -- I guess this is what I get for having boys. I have uploaded a few cards for Saturday and Sunday, I just hope it works.

Thanks for stopping by,
~Corie

Stamps: Thoughts and Prayers
Paper: Ballet Blue, Barley Banana, Old Olive
Inks: Ballet Blue, Old Olive
Extras: Flower Trio punch, Rhinestones, Brocade ribbon, EE buttons, Linen Thread
ETA: Oops I forgot to add a picture of the inside. We are going out the door to camp. Cross your fingers that my posts work for tomorrow and Sunday. See ya when we get back.

9 Comments:

Becki Jo said...

Love this card,,,love the colors,,, who would have thought of using an olive color with this blue and peach

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Gorgeous card!!! Love the brilliant blue. Have fun camping! You must be somewhere warm! We have had a spring downpour for the past 3 days.

Karen said...

This has to be one of my most favorite sets from Stampin Up! Love the card!

stampinfrog said...

Coriw I love this card!Fantastic color combo and the flowers are perfect!
Have fun camping with your boys!
Hugs,Connie

Allison Rankin said...

Fab take on the CC even with that dreaded BB!

Ugh. Camping. I hope the weather treats you well.

Anonymous said...

I love this card, Corie. I made one similiar to this with a few variations and a little different colors. I hope to make more. Thanks for the reminder.

Joan
MN

Joan Ervin said...

What gorgeous colors and I love the pretty blue flowers....sooo beautiful!!!

Risa said...

What a beautiful card Corie! I love the color combo and layout!!!
hugs
Risa:)

jaydee said...

Corie. I love this card. You have inspired me to ink up this set.
I love the color combination too. Hope you are having a fabulous time camping!
jaydee