Thursday, April 29

SC278 & CC268

This is for yesterday's sketch challenge and Tuesday's color challenge. I still couldn't create a card with daisies for Roseanne, so I guess these flowers will have to do. I colored and sponged the flower from Elements of Style to create my "DP" on the squares.

Thanks for stopping by!!
~Corie

Stamps: Elements of Style, Thoughts and Prayers
Paper: Ballet Blue, Barely Banana, Old Olive, Whisper White, watercolor paper
Inks: Ballet Blue, Barely Banana, Old Olive, Staz on Black
Extras: Olive Satin ribbon, sponges, blender pen, paint brush with water, 1/8" circle punch


The inside:

14 Comments:

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous, Corie! That sketch looked like fun, but I had no time to play yesterday:(

Scrapping Haven said...

This is gorgeous Corie! What great colors.
Hugs,
Ray

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is very beautiful


karin

June Houck said...

I literally gasped when I saw your flowers (self-made dp) in my blog reader. Corie, you astound me.

stampinfrog said...

Gorgeous card Corie!I love the flower stamp you have used and the images are colored beautifully!
Hugs,Connie

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely, positively stunning, Corie! Oh my - I love it!!

Joy said...

what a pretty and elegant card. this came out so sweet. TFS!

Mary Marsh said...

this is such a pretty card-love the dp you created-great job on both challenges

Jana Weaver said...

Wow...this is just stunning!! Fabulous job!

Shelley said...

Love what you did with this set. It's completely original! Congrats on making iPicks, too!

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

Wow! Absolutely stunning! Love the way you did the background - brilliant!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a beautiful card Corie! Love the colors, the lay-out... the inside! Everything is just perfect! TFS!

ang said...

Wow...beautiful card!

jaydee said...

This is GORGEOUS. I'd never thought to break up the Elements of Style like this - but I love it! The colors are so refreshing, too!
beautiful
jaydee