Tuesday, April 27

CC268 & MOJO136

Today's color challenge is Ballet Blue, Old Olive and Barely Banana. I tried to do the teapot challenge too, but I just couldn't get it to work. I created 3 cards with the Upsy Daisy set, but they are in the recycle bin -- they were yucky. Hopefully I will have a chance again tomorrow. I really wanted to create a card for Roseanne, and her favorite flowers are daisies.


I used the sketch from this week's MOJO Monday challenge. I stamped the trees in Basic Black and then sponged around it with ballet blue, barely banana, and old olive. The sentiment is from the Three Little Words set. I masked it off to fit in the circles. The border punch is from EK success. I am hoping that it will be in the new catalog this summer.

Thanks for stopping by,
~Corie

Stamps: Lovely as a Tree, Three Little Words
Paper: Barely Banana, Ballet Blue, Old Olive, Whisper White
Inks: Barely Banana, Ballet Blue, Old Olive, Basic Black
Extras: Border, 1", 1-1/8", & 1-1/4" circle punches, Olive satin ribbon, Neutral buttons, Linen thread, sponges

The inside:

7 Comments:

LeAnne said...

This is sooo pretty! I wanted to play this challenge but just didn't get to it!

stampinfrog said...

Corie your card is beautiful!Love this color combo and your sponging is fantastic!
Hugs,Connie

Karen said...

Beautiful! Love the color combo!

Joy said...

wonderful card...love what you did with the colors. I need to learn how to sponge around the picture like that. so pretty. happy Tuesday!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Another stunning creation!

Charmaine Stack said...

So pretty, calm and peaceful!

Teri said...

Great color combo on this card! Love the trees!