Thursday, May 27

I'm Still Here

I have a few minutes this morning before I need to take Brandon to school, so I thought I would pop in here for a second.


Whew, it's been crazy around here. My shoulder is a little better -- I think, but I haven't really been able to create anything. Things have been so busy with the end of school, and then my sister had surgery last week. I am happy to report that she is doing fine -- no worries there. Then to top everything off, work has banned us from blurfing at all. I usually spend my lunch time surfing, and now I can't -- bummer. So once again I need to apologize for not returning emails. I haven't been online all week, and this morning I have 417 emails to go through -- oh boy.

On to my card. I created this for several challenges. The CAS challenge last week CAS67 -- Shabby Chick, and then the Queen for the Day QFTD08 -- yes I am behind. Alles's was the Queen that week. I CASED her card that you can see here. I think it was for the TLC challenge --To Frame it Up -- too, but I don't remember.

Gotta run. Thanks for stopping by!!
~Corie

Stamps: Messages for Mom
Paper: Basic Grey, Whisper White, Bella Rose DP
Inks: Pretty in Pink, Basic Grey, Regal Rose and Pretty in Pink markers
Extras: Pink Satin Ribbon, sponges, Oval Scallop die, Dimensionals

5 Comments:

Michelle L. said...

This is lovely, Corie! Glad you're feeling a little better!

LeAnne said...

holy guacamole....forget those emails, girl! Just hit that delete button! :D Glad you're feeling a bit better, looking forward to future stamping creations! :D

Joy said...

awe...this is really sweet. love the hints of pink all over! so glad you are still here. hope you have a good week.

Deb Neerman said...

Fabulous card, Corie!! LOVE this stamp set and that yummy ribbon!

Allison Rankin said...

This is wonderful! I have an alphabet set that is somewhat similar and you are making me itch to pull it out!