Sunday, April 18

FS167 ~ Dara

Today's Featured Stamper on SCS is Dara. I chose to CASE the card that you can see here. I changed several things, but the gitz is the same. I masked off the bottom and the sun, sponged the colors, and then stamped the image and the sentiment. I added the brads, but I didn't add anything else 'cuz I wanted to keep it a CAS card.


Thanks for stopping by!!
~Corie

Stamps: Thoughts & Prayers
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Not Quite Navy, Whisper White
Inks: Bashful Blue, Not Quite Navy, Summer Sun, More Mustard, Certainly Celery, Mellow Moss, Chocolate Chip
Extras: Sponges, 1-3/8" circle punch, Mat pack, Paper Piercer, Chocolate brads, Post-it Notes

The inside:

15 Comments:

Unknown said...

beautiful card Corie!!
I love the tree

LeAnne said...

So pretty! Great CASE!

Unknown said...

stunning sponging! lovely card!!!!!!!

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Wow! Stunning! the sky and sun are so pretty!

Karen said...

Great job on the sponging! I love this set.

Lorraine said...

I had never thought to add a sun with that tree before. Great idea. It's so pretty!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Wow! This is stunning!!!

Risa said...

Wow...your card is stunning Corie! I love the theme of your card, the effects are calming and beautiful!
hugs
Risa:)

Gloria Dojlido said...

Just wonderful....so serene and calming!

Vicky Hayes said...

Wow! I'm a huge fan of sponging - you've done a fantastic job!

Deb Neerman said...

WoWzA, this is fabulous, Corie! Beautiful job with the sponging ... and it's not easy, lolol. Not for me, anyway! LOVE your take!

Joy said...

what a pretty card. love how it looks. I never tried the sponging technique...I may have to try that. happy Monday!

Joan Ervin said...

WOW, Corie...you did a beautiful job on this!!! I love your sponging...you have created such a gorgeous scene!!!!

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Hi Corie,
Absolutely love the tree image and the wonderful sentiment. A really beautiful card.
Hugs, Sylvia xxx

Rose Ann said...

I love the scene you've created on this card, Corie!! Beautiful!!