Monday, April 5

CAS61 ~ Sentiments

Today's CAS (Clean & Simple) challenge was to create a card where the only thing you stamped was the sentiment. This was a great challenge for me, 'cuz I didn't have a lot of time to create a card. I used my new Sweet Pea DP, the paper piercer, and a few punches -- easy peasy.


Thanks for stopping by!!
~Corie

Stamps: an old SU sentiment
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Taken with Teal, Whisper White, Sweet Pea DP
Inks: Taken with Teal
Extras: Scallop, 1-3/8", 1/4", and 1" circle punches, Paper Piercer, Mat Pack

The inside:

5 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Corie, this is super cute!!! Love the layout of this card!

Joy said...

cute card...very simple and it is very clean and crisp. love the DP and the color combo. hope you had a wonderful Easter.

Allison Rankin said...

I love it! Simple, clean and perfect for either gender!

Lorraine said...

I love those colors too! Great CAS card.

Unknown said...

beautiful and elegant card Corie!!!
I love the desing and the papers, great job!!!