Wednesday, March 3

SC270

This week has been so busy. My oldest has been having Wrestling practice every night to get ready for Counties. Then I have been taking Project Management Training at work, and they have been assigning about 2 hours of homework a night -- yes homework, oh boy. I can't wait until Friday!!


I decided to take a quick break and create a card for the sketch challenge on SCS. I made a boo boo, and didn't want to start over, so I covered it up with a button. This isn't one of my best cards, but I thought you might like to see it anyway.

Thanks for stopping by!!
~Corie

Stamps: ?? from a 2006 mini catalog
Paper: Old Olive, Whisper White, Animal Tales DP
Inks: Old Olive
Extras: So Saffron Ribbon, buttons, Linen thread, dimensionals

2 Comments:

Pretty-In-Ink said...

It isn't one of your best cards???!!!***!! I LOVE it! All your cards are fabulous!

Rose Ann said...

Love that quote, and your papers and ribbon/buttons are fab too!!