Thursday, March 4

WT260~Let's Play

The Way to Use It Challenge on SCS is to create a card that is game or puzzle oriented. I think we are allowed to do sports -- at least I hope so. Is Snowboarding a game? I am sure my boys would say yes, but who knows.


I need more teen boy birthday cards. Boy cards are not as fun as girls cards, but they are challenging me to create nice cards without bling. I decided to use my Extreme Snowboard stamp, that I just HAD to have. I saw a card that Michelle Zindorf created and I ordered this stamp the very next day -- and that was months ago. Does that happen to you all too?

I am still studying for my Project Management Class, so I need to run.

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!!
~Corie

Stamps: Extreme Snowboard, sentiment
Paper: Always Artichoke, Night of Navy, Whisper White, Prints Always Artichoke DP
Inks: Bashful Blue, Brocade Blue, Basic Grey, Always Artichoke
Extras: Post-it Notes, 1" circle punch, Cuttle bug, Perfect Paisley Embossing folder

The inside:

11 Comments:

Rose Ann said...

Wow...that looks so cool, Corie!! What a great card!!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

It is perfect! I so agree with you, such a challenge, but you pulled it off wonderfully :)

stampinfrog said...

Corie this is a fantastic masculine card!Love the image!
Hugs,Connie

Anonymous said...

Absolutely fantastic card, Corie! I love it!

Mary Marsh said...

this is a great card -sports themes were part of the challenge-you really created a nice scene and a perfect teen card

Anonymous said...

I love, love, love your snowboarding masculine/boys card. I hope to make one similiar for my grandson's 13th birthday.

Thanks for the darling design. I just sent you an email.

Joan
MN

Rita said...

Any boy would love to get this kool card it's so awesome! Luv it Corie!

SmilynStef said...

What an awesome masculine design ... love this card.

Sharon Carr said...

Wow! This card is fabulous! It looks cold and wintry and just perfect for the snowboarder. Great job!!

Jami said...

My goodness this card is really really awesome! And yes - I also have tons of things sitting unused that I just *had to* have immediately! It's a stamper's disease!

Sarah said...

this is absolutely amazing! Love it! You are very talented!